Monday, December 3, 2007

Safe on internet, at home?

My students are worried that they can't let their students on line. Because it's not safe. I'm currently more worried about being safe in my house. What follows is a text message conversation between me and Mark:

e: Sweetie, I just got a bit worried. I did hand a key to our house to a person we don't know!
**
m: Don't worry about it. It will be fine. Besides, what are they going to do? Steal all my photo shit in the basement?
**
e: She told me she used to dog sit for people in park city and how nuts they all are :)
**
**
m: Going to bed now. What are you up to?
**
e: Grading! Is there anything else? You don't think she'll come back and kill me?
**
m: Sweetie! The homework will get you first!
**
e: Are you sure? I feel like I may be on fox news tomorrow "a gullible math geek hands the keys of her house to a known criminal. Stay tuned, more after the weather"
**
m: Sweetie, don't be ridiculous. They always show the weather last :)

No comments: